Friday, April 10, 2009

Roll me another...in the Garden

No matter what they say, my wife loves a lush lawn and don't I know it. So if I can stay ahead of the curve and get the yard work done I believe she will love me even more.
To roll or not to roll...that is the question. We roll and aerate the lawn every year. It smooths out the winter mole/vole tunnels and freeze thaw bumps. The aeration allows for the lawn to cycle soil to the surface while loosening up the soil to allow the roots to expand again.
Next, I love Jonathon Green 4-step products. They feed the lawn the right amount of nutrients when the grass need them. None of this 29-32% nitrogen level in each bag all the time like the national Sc_tts product slams out. J Green provides the right ratio of N-P-K at the right time that makes my life easier by growing grass the way it wants to grow.
So if I love Jonathon Green lawn products and my grass loves the results and my wife sees the results of a lush lawn, I know she loves me too.
Bottom Line: A lush lawn,,,gets me a lot of lovin' too.

No comments: